Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 March 2018

Week 8 Reflection

WEEK 8 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
 I think I found writing hard. It wasn't easy to have a verb at the
start of a sentence and I couldn't think of any good describing
words to put in so I think the most challenging thing would be writing.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up. It took me a long time to think
of some describing words but it was worth it in the end.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I think it would be my math it was so fun and I am so proud of myself.


Why are you proud if it?
Because I finished all of the sheet without help and I did really good
I am so proud of myself. I am getting better at math and I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment