TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project. Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
How can we communicate with people who can't hear in new zealand ?
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
How long will it take?
What will we need?
What sentences will we learn?
How will this help people, the world, the environment, etc etc.
How will this help people, the world, the environment, etc etc.
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
- It's good to learn new thing and try them so you can get better at them in the future.
- It's nice to learn about new zealand and different languages so if you go to a different places lets say queens town if someone tried to have a conversation with you in sign language how would you understand them?
- When you learn about other places your also learning stuff about others and were they came from so say if someone in your class was from another part of new zealand and if they specked in sign language how would you understand them?
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1) Google docs.
2)You tube
3)Slides
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
None really all we need is a computer.
None really all we need is a computer.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Maybe we could fight over the lines or maybe what are we going to presented it on but I hope that we don't but if we do we are good friends so we will be able to make a decision.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Family, Teachers, Friends and so on.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
It could help the world because we will put videos on you tube so people can learn from them. Also it helps us to understand new things and languages. It helps family and friend because we could maybe teach them sign language so they could also know about and have a conversation in it.
Teacher approval:
Mr J approves and looks forward to watching you communicate with Miss Harsent and Miss Bayliss in sign language.
No comments:
Post a Comment