TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION
How did you go with your passion project this term? Did you succeed or not?
I think my passion project was a successes me and my buddy that I was doing it with had some ups and downs but in the end the passion project turned out great. I hope next time I can improve on something to make my passion project better and greater so it would be more interesting.
What were the skills/reasons that helped you succeed?
I think it was just pushing away the problems and not worrying about them until the end of passion project because me and the person I was working with were having some ups and downs so I made sure that we didn't worry about them until the end of passion project.
If you didn’t succeed - what were the reasons?
I think it was because we worked together really well and we got along through most of the passion project.
What are the specific skills that you learnt during your passion project?
I learnt a lot from my passion project because we did sign language so I learnt stuff like how to say my name in sign language and whats your favourite food .E.C.T
What are you most proud of with your passion project?
I think it would be just learning something new I am proud of myself for finishing my passion project and I hope I can do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment