WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I think it was learning this new strategy in math because it was really confusing.I thought that I couldn't do it and that it was way to hard.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset to over come this challenge by saying to myself to never give up. After I started to get the hang of it the teacher sent us to do a work sheet
and I did a really good job and I think I got all of them right and I am so proud of myself.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I think it would be my math because I used a growth mindset to finish it. I am so proud of myself for finishing it.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I used a growth mindset to finish it.
No comments:
Post a Comment