Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 July 2018

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I really found my math really hard. I didn't get the strategy and I was really unconfident in myself. I don't really do fractions that much so I was pretty confused with the strategy. I really want to get better at my fractions so I am going to keep working hard on them.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by not giving up. I was really struggling with it but the more I did it the more I got the hang of it. I am so proud of myself and look forward to doing the strategy again so I can improve even more in it.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I think I am most proud of my math woking with fractions and decimals.
Why are you proud if it?
Like I said before I was struggling to do the strategy but the more I did it the more I got the hang of it. I am so proud of myself for doing that and I am going to keep on working on that so I can keep on improving on it so I can do the best!






4 comments:

  1. Well done Kahurangi.
    I liked the way you put lots of detail into your writing.
    Next time you could put more photos of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kahurangi
    I like the way you told the truth and said that you where unconfident
    Next time add more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kahurangi, awesome to see that you didnt give up in your maths... You showed some great growth mindset and I could totally tell that by the end of the maths week you had mastered that skill, this is something you should 100% be proud of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your feed back on my Weekly Reflection. I still feel like I have a lot to work on with that skill but I am very proud of myself for mastering this goal and for sure I am going to try my best to do the best I can do in this math strategy.

    ReplyDelete