Search This Blog

Sunday, 29 July 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved starting to make my dance slide for passion project. I really put a lot of effort into my writing and I am really happy with what I had achieved during my passion project time this last week.
I am going to keep on working on my slide and trying to improve on it and making the writing more interesting.

What challenges did I have?
I think the thing that was most challenging for me was trying to express dance in my own words. But other than that I think I did really good and I am very excited for this weeks passion project because I am going to start videoing this week!

What am I going to work on next week?
I thinkI am going to work on getting more work done during my passion project time. I think that because I only finished 4 slides during the time for passion project last week so this week I really want to improve and do a lot better and get more wok done!




3 comments:

  1. Good job Kahu, I like all of the detail you added in our reflection! Next time could you explain your actual passion project a bit more, so that the reader can have a full understanding of what you are trying to achieve? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kahurangi, I can really see how you have a passion for your project and really like the time an effort you have taken in adding the correct information. I look forward to seeing what you create next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment Mr J I still have a lot to work on but I am really excited to come up with my new dance for this week. I am really excited and I want this to be the best passion project ever.

    ReplyDelete