Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Week 5 Reflection

WEEK 5 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I think I found typing skills the hardest because it was really hard to keep my fingers on the home row and keeping my fingers in place. Next week I hope to improve on my typing skills so it is much easier.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I just kept on working hard to complete the levels and finished them I had a growth mindset through the whole way but I am glad I finished it.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I think it would be my math because it was hard at first but I was happy in the end. I took my time and didn't rush I was so proud .

Why are you proud if it?
Because I worked so hard on it and didn't give up I was so proud of myself for that and I hope I can improve on something later.


2 comments:

  1. Kahurangi I like that you said that you fined typing skills hard
    and that you had a growth mind set and you did't give up
    did you find you math sheet hard?

    next time can you could maybe tell me
    what level you found hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kahu!
    Your writing looks really good.
    Next time try to add a bit more detail in your text.

    ReplyDelete