WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I think I found my math strategy hard and I still can't figure it out.I think the only reason I don't get it is because I was away all week last
week.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I over come this challenge by asking for help. I still don't get it but I am still getting better at it.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I think it would be my math.
Why are you proud if it?
Because even though I didn't get any of my questions right I stilltried and that's all that matters.

Kahurangi, I really like the effort you put into your maths this week. Next week to help make things easier focus on your bricks this week as that will help with basic facts knowledge and make the strategy easier for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr J, I will work hard on my basic facts this week, and try to improve.
Deletekahurangi I like the way you put a lot of effort in to your math.
ReplyDeletenext time explain it more.