Search This Blog

Monday, 18 June 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I achieved making my White Tea Coconut Oil Bath Bombs they were really good and it smelt nice but we added to much food colouring and it made the mixture a sloppy green piece of mush. But in the end they turned out really well they didn't turn out that stiff but they are really good and they look really cool. 


What challenges did I have?
I think that the only challenges that we had was that I didn't bring enough Citric Acid and they didn't turn out that big. I am still really proud of my group and I am really proud that we got over this challenge.


What am I going to work on next week?
Me and my group are going to work on not putting in a lot of food colouring and we also need to remember to bring more Citric Acid so the Bath Bombs will turn out bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Kahu I like how you made a different colour of the bath bom And the different sent of coconut and I hope that next time you will bring enough citric acid.

    ReplyDelete