Search This Blog

Wednesday, 27 June 2018

Weekly Reflection Week 9

WEEK 9 REFLECTION

What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I think I found my math the hardest because we were learning Long Division and I found it really hard. I think I found the strategy hard because I haven't done anything like it before so I think that is why I was getting so confused.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by asking for help and going up to the jelly bean table. I think I still find this strategy hard but I think I will get used to it. I am really happy that I used a growth mindset to over come this really hard math strategy.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I think it would be my math.

Why are you proud if it?
I think this because I worked really hard on it and I didn't give up. I am so proud of myself for overcoming this really hard math strategy.








No comments:

Post a Comment