Search This Blog

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

WEEK 3 REFLECTION

WEEK 3 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I learnt how to simplify fractions using common factors. I found this strategy hard because I found it difficult because I haven't been able to accomplish this until I got a little help from the teacher.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by listening to the teacher and asked for help. I think I had improved in this because I asked for help there for I got better at it and I am really proud of myself for doing that.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my writing about a planet.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I am not use to doing writing like that but I tried and now I am really proud of my work. I am excited about this piece of writing and I am so excited to see how it turns out in the end.





2 comments:

  1. Kahurangi, awesome to see you working through your challenges at maths! Your writing used smem awesome sentences this week and Ioved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Mr J for your comment I am going to work really hard in my math because I still think I have a lot to work on but over all I think I did good.

    ReplyDelete