Search This Blog

Sunday, 12 August 2018

Weekly Passion Project Reflection

WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I didn't really achieve anything because I hurt my ankle playing basket ball at lunch time so I couldn't really dance or else my ankle could have got worse so in the mean time I helped other people bake in the kitchen well no really back just eat all the food and I got a new nick name called skittles.

What challenges did I have?
I didn't really have any challenges because I didn't really do anything but one big challenge was that my ankle got hurt so I couldn't do anything so I am going to have to do more work this week.

What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on not getting hurt so i can actually get some work done but other than that it was a great week and I can't wait for this weeks passion project!

No comments:

Post a Comment