WEEK 5 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I didn't achieve anything this week. I was very pressured and the reason why I didn't do anything is because I didn't have a computer for half the time so I only really got some of my slide done. But now I have made a plan that I am going to video all my dances at the end of the term.
What challenges did I have?
I had a lot of challenges one including I didn't have a computer so i couldn't do any of my work. I think I am going to have to do more work next week and it's going to be hard but I think I can do it.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to work on getting my work done. Even though I didn't get all my work done I am still proud of myself.
Great growth mindset Kahu! I'm so excited for your dance project. Did you finish your it in the end?
ReplyDeletehi like the way that you were having fun with it. Good work on detail. maybe you could add more photos.
ReplyDelete