Search This Blog

Tuesday, 6 November 2018

Athletics Reflection

Athletics  Reflection



1. How did your athletics practises go?
I think I did really good at my practise because I tried really hard to do all of the events. 
I am so happy because I qualified for long jump and high jump and those are the ones I 
really want to go to. I think I should have tried hard on sprints because if I actually tried
I could have qualified for that as well but I am still happy that I qualified for two things
and I am very happy with myself!

2.  In what event did you most improve your technique? How?
I think I improved it my high jump technique because last year I didn't make it but this 
year I came third and I am very happy with myself for doing that and qualifying for
zones so I am glad that I used a different technique.

3. What value did you show on Friday at Athletics most? How?
I think I did good at showing respect to my competitors and I cheered them on when it wasn't
my turn and I think it was really nice of me to do that so I am happy with myself.

I showed Respect by….Cheering on my competitors and being kind

4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)? How?
I think I noticed Dayna was showing her values and she was also cheering people on and I
think that was very nice of her.

Dayna showed  respect by….. supporting her competitors on athletics day.

No comments:

Post a Comment