Search This Blog

Sunday, 25 November 2018

WEEK 6 REFLECTION

WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
This week I was alone doing passion project because Maia was away
but this is what I did. I did a little more research about our topic and 
I think it's going good we still have a little bit more to finish but I think
it will be alright.

What challenges did I have?
I didn't really have any problems this week and I hope that stays the
same this week when me and Maia are working together in a group.

What am I going to work on next week?
I think I am going to try and do more this week because we don't that
much time left but I think we can do it if we put our minds to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment