Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 November 2018

WEEK 7 REFLECTION

WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I think I found it challenging to do my math tasks in our
class rooms this week. I was really struggling on some of the
questions and I didn't know what to do on some of them.
I think I did fine but I still needed a bit off help.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Well I didn't ask a teacher for help but I tried my best 
to get it done. I am very proud of myself and I finished 
the sheet. 
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I was most proud of my math problem solving this week.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I didn't give up when I was feeling
down so I am really happy with myself for doing that.





No comments:

Post a Comment