CHILDRENS DAY 2018
What were the best parts of Childrens Day?
I think it was probably hanging out with my new buddy.
Her name is Charlotte and she is in room 2, and also my
other favourite part was playing on the skipping rope.
I think it was probably hanging out with my new buddy.
Her name is Charlotte and she is in room 2, and also my
other favourite part was playing on the skipping rope.
Why?
Because she is so small and cute. I really want to help her
learn to become smarter. She is so creative and so curious
she is a little shy but I am so happy she is my buddy. Also on
the skip rope it was really fun just to play with my friends
and just have a laugh.
Because she is so small and cute. I really want to help her
learn to become smarter. She is so creative and so curious
she is a little shy but I am so happy she is my buddy. Also on
the skip rope it was really fun just to play with my friends
and just have a laugh.
What Values did you use/show at Childrens Day?
I think I showed connect and be brave.
I think I showed connect and be brave.
How?
Because I think I made new friend and just joined in
with everyone. I wasn't afraid to hang out with new people
and be brave. I hope I she my new friend again so we can
as much fun as we had on childrens day.
Because I think I made new friend and just joined in
with everyone. I wasn't afraid to hang out with new people
and be brave. I hope I she my new friend again so we can
as much fun as we had on childrens day.


Kahurangi great job.
ReplyDeletekahurangi, I really like how you have put lots of detail.