CONNECT REFLECTION - WEEK 1
What does our new value - CONNECT - mean?
It means bonding and becoming friends with other people that you haven't meat.
It also means that you should be able to communicate with other people and get along with them. So I guess it means being able get along with others to form a relationship.
How have you Connected this week? Remember to show evidence, actual times and how.
I have made new friends and got along with everyone I have not been arguing with others. I have also been connecting with my work by not getting distracted. So connecting with your work kind of means getting your work done and connecting with it. My evidence is I have made friends with Keira. I have helped her with her blogging and from then I have made friends with her. I have connected with her by helping her with her work.
How could you become better at this value?
By just being more open instead of keeping things to myself. For example if I was on the mat the teacher was asking questions and I just kept my amazing answer to myself instead of doing that I should just say the answer because even though if you thought it was a really bad idea it could have been a really good one. So by not putting my hand up I could have had a really good answer to a question.
No comments:
Post a Comment