LIVING SPRINGS CAMP
1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
- Hannah.
- Summer C.
- Jaz.
- Ambah.
- Maia.
- Summer B.
- Savanna.
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
My favourite thing was the Burma trail. The Burma trail
was an activity where you were either blindfolded or not.
I was blindfolded, and we had to go through the wood holding
onto a rope. We had to try to get the the end of the path.
It was so fun, and I hope we get to do this again.
The Burma trail was very exciting for me, and that's why
I want to do it again another time.
was an activity where you were either blindfolded or not.
I was blindfolded, and we had to go through the wood holding
onto a rope. We had to try to get the the end of the path.
It was so fun, and I hope we get to do this again.
The Burma trail was very exciting for me, and that's why
I want to do it again another time.
3 Why?
Because it was funny and I kept on slipping up so it was really fun.
I hope I can do it another time. It was so fun to feel around
for trees. But it was so hard not to bang in to them .
It is so much fun doing it with a blind fold and
I am happy that at the end it was really fun.
for trees. But it was so hard not to bang in to them .
It is so much fun doing it with a blind fold and
I am happy that at the end it was really fun.
4 What two school values did you show?
I think I showed the value be brave and connect.
5 How?
Because at first I didn't want to have a blind fold but
I had to but when we got there I was very excited
to do it and in the end it was really fun.
I really want to try it again and I hope I do. I think I
connected with others by making new friendships with
room 16 and 17. I also used connect by getting to know
other people more that I used to.
I had to but when we got there I was very excited
to do it and in the end it was really fun.
I really want to try it again and I hope I do. I think I
connected with others by making new friendships with
room 16 and 17. I also used connect by getting to know
other people more that I used to.
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
Probably the bunk room because it was so clean, and neat.
I also like did because it had a heat pump in it, and it was
cool at night. The only thing I didn't like was that you could
see the boys bunk room from our window. I also left the window
open at night so all the bugs flew in. They bit us at
night, and that was the not fun thing about it.
I still liked them though, they are probably the best bunk rooms I've ever had.
I also like did because it had a heat pump in it, and it was
cool at night. The only thing I didn't like was that you could
see the boys bunk room from our window. I also left the window
open at night so all the bugs flew in. They bit us at
night, and that was the not fun thing about it.
I still liked them though, they are probably the best bunk rooms I've ever had.
7 Why?
Because they were so relaxing and quite and they had
nice air conditioning. basically all the things I said on
the question before this one. I loved camp so much.
I hope I go there again with my family, and friends.
Hopefully some time this year or next year.
nice air conditioning. basically all the things I said on
the question before this one. I loved camp so much.
I hope I go there again with my family, and friends.
Hopefully some time this year or next year.
Remember the butterflies in your tummy, floating and
screaming felling like they are about to explode?
Remember the loud cheers of people yelling for you
as you hold on tight down screeching, unstable, wobbly track?
That was the monorail.
Remember the blindfold slipping of your head as your
hands shiver looking for the old dirty rope?
Remember smelling the fresh air of the trees as they
skim past your face on a warm summers day?
That was the Burma trail.
Remember smelling the cheesy nacho's melt on
others plates as you stand impatiently in line?
Do you remember finally getting food on your plate
as you dribble onto the salty, flavoured chips?
That was the camp food.



I really like how much detail you put into this post.
ReplyDeleteHow long do you think the walk up to camp was?
Maybe describe how you felt on the activity.
Kahurangi I like how you take your time to post something like this keep the good work up.
ReplyDelete